Friday, April 22, 2011

Shopping Date with Sarah

Posted by Royalette at 12:58 PM

Met up with Sarah for a shopping date last week,
after I had my 3rd cervical cancer jab! :)
(Ahem, thanks Sarah for holding my hand through the jab!)

I love shopping with Sarah because she really helps me pick out the best stuff!
The bad thing is, she encourages everything! But still, mad ♥ !

Got my hands on a few dresses, rings and two awesome hats!
Been obsessed with my hats for the last week, lol.

I went to Metro with an intention to stock up on my make up stuff,
but couldn't find some brands at the outlet in Paragon.
But here's some stuff that I got from Metro with my gift card!

I've been looking around for a good loose powder and
Sarah recommended me to check out Laneige.

I'm not really picky about my loose powder, except that
the current one that I'm using from Kate is little coarse.

We went to the counter and the sales assistant explained quite
abit about the product and the application; and I was sold!
The powder was very smooth and it smelt really good!

Aside from that, I got my hands on the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack!
I've heard many people rave about this and well, it's just convenient!
Been using it daily ever since. Haven't seen any difference yet though..

The sales assistant was really nice and provided us with free samples!
Haven't had the time to try them out yet, but maybe I will today!

Also, I had to get my hands on the OPI Shatter nail polishes!

I actually popped by Metro at City Square Mall to get my
Revlon Photoready Foundation! But I got it in the wrong shade,
and now I've to make my way back to get it changed! ^%@*&

Next up, popped by Watson's to stock up on my Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion
and the Hado Labo Hydrating Masks! Products that I swear by!

Ever since I've been going for facials to treat my acne,
my skin type has changed from oily to dry!

So to kinda balance out the drying treatments that I've been doing,
I've incorporated hydrating products into my daily skincare regime! :)

Gotta thank Sarah for the awesome company!
I miss having her around daily!!

For our next shopping date, Sarah and I are gonna conquer Bugis! Can't wait!

0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos