Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Swedish House Mafia, One Last Tour

Posted by Royalette at 12:10 PM
"We Came. We Raved. We Loved."

I was really lucky to have attended a few concerts last year and this year started off with a bang! I was really upset to hear about the Swedish House Mafia split and what more, they were in Singapore for their last tour! Everyone following me on twitter would have known that I was in mourning over twitter all week about having to miss it :(

On the concert day, Dee mentioned that she was going to a concert and when I asked her about it, she replied "Dunno what concert. Some mafia thing" and my eyes went O.O She was going to the Swedish House Mafia concert and she didn't even know whose concert it was, ohmahgahd! 

So there I was at my desk, feeling like it was the end of the world, when my colleague got me the tickets! I'm so touched, I don't know where to begin, but I honestly think that no amount of thank you's can express my gratitude! Thank you so much! :')



I've been to trance events at clubs before, but this was my first big trance event, so I was really excited!

I wasn't able to get much pictures from the concert cause my phone went out of battery, right after 15 minutes of filming the intro! And right after I started filming the intro, I realised "Oh damn, trance doesn't stop!" So honestly, I didn't know where to press stop, until my phone died :/

I was pretty close to the stage, but in a box higher up (which I really didn't mind) because it wasn't very crowded in my area! So of course what's a trance party without some shuffle time?! Enjoyed myself so much and went crazy! The concert was so bloody amazing that even today, when Swedish House Mafia comes on  my ipod, I travel back in time into that awesome atmosphere all over again :')

0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos