Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Lunch Exchange

Posted by Royalette at 3:01 AM
Although I've been having a really rough time off late, I think I am really fortunate to have been blessed with really amazing colleagues. The marketing team has been such a joy to work with and along with my HR colleagues, a smile or laugh is definitely guaranteed at work, no matter how tough it can get.

My manager had suggested having a Christmas lunch and secret exchange for the five of us, so we made reservations at P.S Cafe in Ann Siang Hill. The theme for lunch was red & green!

Paired my red dress from Forever 21 with my studded leather jacket and boots! I was going for the rock chick look, hehe.


With Krystle and Lily, my manager.



So my secret santa was Jon and he had so much sense to have gotten me elbow pads for skating! He actually got these gear for me from an online skate shop that I had gotten my aggressive skates from! Ironically, I also received a pair of much needed wrist guards from Henry from Christmas! Now all I need is a helmet and some guts to continue aggressive skating! ;)






0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos