Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year's Eve

Posted by Royalette at 1:53 AM
The past New Year's Eve was very different for me. It was my first new year's eve that I didn't spend in Butter Factory, without my bestfriend and also, the first where I had to work. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed myself!

So I spent my New Year's Eve at the I ♥ 80's Party at 1-TwentySix!





 

It also marked the last event that my manager was working on, before leaving the company. It hasn't been long, but I truly enjoyed my working stint with her and in all honesty, she really is the best manager that I've ever worked with.

New Year's was definitely an eye opener for me. A sip of champagne to celebrate the new year and of course, wonderful colleagues for company. I was also asked out on a date by someone that I had met at the event. Cliche, but I guess those scenarios on tv do exist in real life after all! :p

Partied for awhile to some really good music from the 80s and 90s before I drove over to my brother's place to celebrate with my skate bros'. Despite the battle wounds we carried in our hearts, albeit the quiet celebration, it was rounds of wine and jenga with the best company that mattered most.

And that was how I spent my New Year's... xoxo.

0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos