Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas

Posted by Royalette at 5:49 AM
Christmas has always held a special meaning for me and even though it may no longer do the same, it still is my favourite holiday! :)

After my Christmas Eve performance at CHIJMES, I headed over to Sel's place for an impromptu night in, just so the girl wouldn't be alone to countdown to Christmas! It was an absolutely different atmosphere altogether the year before, but a quiet countdown with a loved one sufficed. 


On Christmas, I met up with my dad before making our way to my brother's place for Christmas lunch! Wasn't really dressed to a Christmas feel, so I wore a red bow instead! :p


It was a buffet lunch at my brother's place and I was still hungry after 1 serving. Everyone was practically forcing me to the buffet line for a second serving when my dad went, "So fat already, still want to eat. You better not." T.T

We had a lot of fun taking pictures with the sleepy Raymond, lol.




My second brother popped by for awhile, so I snapped a pic with my babygirl and our matching hair bows! She's such a joy :')


We had an exchange of Christmas presents and look at the presents that I had gotten! As always, I was being spoilt silly. Teehee!


In the evening, we headed over to my cousin's place for their yearly Christmas gathering! Since we all had to work the next day, our gathering wasn't as happening as it was last year. But it was certainly an enjoyable gathering with the loved ones :)



0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos