Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Madhu's 10.25th Birthday

Posted by Royalette at 2:29 PM
Madhu's birthday actually falls on the 29th of February, which is of course once every four years, which is why this year, she turned 10.25 years old! :X

I was in Jakarta over her birthday weekend and was scheduled to touch down right before the party. And although I almost succumbed to the temptation of extending my stay in Jakarta, well the familia comes first eh? Surviving on just 7 hours of sleep in 2 days, all of us gathered at 1-Altitude to celebrate her birthday!

The last time we were at 1-Altitude was for the Best Nightspot Party and it was a thunderstorm, so we couldn't party in the rooftop and well, let's just say that no one made it out alive. So this time, we came back to party with a vengeance!

All those in attendance..


My brother, Bryan, Myself, the bestfriend Amanda, birthday girl Madhu, sister-in-law/Mrs Boss Mel and Uncle Ong :X


Even though I was really really exhausted and spent most of the night sitting down or shuffling (hehe, I couldn't seem to stop) , I really did enjoy myself! Adam was spinning really awesome music as always and the staff were all really hospitable! Really got to thank them for making my friends feel at home! :) 

And well, I'll just leave you with some pictures taken with Madhu's friend's really awesome dslr! :)



I just had to post this picture because you can see Amanda and I in the background, absorbed in our intense conversation and excitement!


And well, that pretty much summed up a party rocking weekend that I haven't had in ages! ^^V

0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos