Monday, June 17, 2013

My Best Friend's 26th

Posted by Royalette at 1:27 AM
Been pretty psyched out for Amanda's birthday to arrive, cause it's actually the first time in 14 years that we're having a "sleepover"! Not to mention, it's also the first time that all 3 of us, Amanda, Nush and myself are all in town and available to party!

Checked ourselves in at Marina Bay Sands, before Nush and Sarah came over! Although I was absolutely exhausted from the work week and the lack of sleep, nothing beats spending an evening lazing around with my girlfriends!



I think one of the most memorable moments for me that weekend, was getting ready for the night with Amanda, Sarah and Nush! Nush may be the smartest academically in comparison to both Amanda and I, but she never fails to make us wonder WHY, whenever she screams at us in the bathroom, asking "What is that you're using? Why you never share with me? Can I use it over my make up now?" LOLOLOL.

I also recently purchased a curling iron based on Sarah's recommendation, so it was a good opportunity for me to test it out on myself and the girls! I have to agree with Sarah that it really was a good investment! Our curls lasted the entire night, despite the minimal use of hair products!



The party started after everyone started streaming in around 9pm -10pm!
 










We left the hotel slightly passed midnight and headed over to Avalon to party! Honestly, it's been so long since I've really partied smoothly. Actually, I think the last time was in Bangkok, hehe.

After all that partying, we got out of the club at 3ish and were hanging outside, when drama unfolded right before our eyes. On a normal basis, I'd freak out if a fight broke out in front of me. But this time, I laughed so hard. Let me explain (not too much in detail) why.

While we were outside, we noticed a girl walking out of the club barefooted, puking while her entire face was hidden in a plastic bag and at the same time, I heard her crying. I thought to myself, "Man, this girl's messed up."

So my girlfriends, being their friendly selves went to kaypo and found out that not only was she drunk, but someone had stolen her wallet. While this was happening, they somehow started a conversation with this lonely dude sitting by himself, not too far away. Apparently, he got banned from the club for supposedly elbowing a girl (which he mentioned was an accident) -.-

And in a flash, this other aggressive dude and a lady walked out of the club. Aggressive dude goes up to lonely dude and starts cussing at him, spewing vulgarities about lonely dude's mum and proceeds to yell at him on how a man should never hit a woman. Lonely dude continues to explain himself which taking off his shirt (don't ask me why, but my girlfriends were screaming for him to put it back on, lol) and the next thing I know, they were both locked around each other and dropped to the ground in a fist fight.

The girl who got elbowed runs in between them in an attempt to break the fight up and gets hit a few times in the process. I don't know about you guys man, but I think it makes logical sense for a woman to NEVER step into a physical fight between two men. Aggressive dude starts getting even more aggravated (even though he hit her a few times by accident in that process) and continues the fight.

My bestfriends Nush and Amanda, starts screaming and telling them to stop, spewing words like these "What an idiot! Stop fighting and go back to your own country!", "She's so ugly no one wants to touch her" I couldn't help burst out into laughter when I heard that. With the fight going on for some time now, Nush tells Amanda "Amanda, go do something!" *slaps forehead*

Why would you ask your bestfriend to step into a fight?! So I told Henry, to go break up the fight before one of the girls get hurt. While all this was happening, crying and puking sounds from the drunk girl earlier got even louder. And I was still laughing thinking to myself, "Is this a drama or comedy man?!"

Anyway.. after the fight broke up. The damn girl who got elbowed told the aggressive dude to "Stop because it's not worth it" but somehow continued instigating him, by telling him how she got hit by a guy. I really hate to say this, but what a dumb woman. A passerby had also stepped in, in an attempt to break up the fight but got hit by this aggressive dude because he thought they were friends. Oh geez. The fight didn't end there, but that was the gist of it I guess.. Man, what an epic night.

Next party's mine! Can't wait! ;)






0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos