Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's a Date!

Posted by Royalette at 10:29 PM
Not too long ago, I mentioned that I had been working on something.. and it's finally out! It's Clicknetwork's new online reality dating show! :)

I've always been an avid fan of Korean variety shows, especially the dating ones.. so I was pretty psyched at the opportunity to participate in something similar!

If you haven't watched it, here are the episodes! 

Episode 1


Episode 2


Episode 3


Generic comments of me on the show, was that I am really quiet and shy! And when my brothers and friends heard about this, they burst out laughing in my face -.- I guess it's hard for them to believe since I am supposedly labelled the noisiest person among my friends.. but when you put me with such individualistic characters such as Charlene and Joanna, I am really such a turtle (I tend to hide in my shell)!

I've never met girls as knowledgeable and confident as these two. Although the 3 of us are rather different in characters, it's been such joy being in the company of these girls and even until today, hanging out with them means nothing but good times! :)

Although I'm done with my episodes, do continue to watch the girls in the next few episodes and let's see if they find a match! New episode comes out on Tuesdays at 10pm!

0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos