Monday, July 15, 2013

Korean Skincare Products

Posted by Royalette at 1:31 AM
If you've been following me on twitter, you would know that I've been complaining alot about my deteriorating complexion and acne trouble. And for those of you who think that I'm exaggerating things, I've previously blogged about my battle with acne here : My Complexion and Me

About a month or two back, I accompanied my SIL to one of her facial appointments and actually went through an emergency treatment for my complexion, which really caused a huge hole in my pocket. It healed for awhile, but it's all coming back again. I have to admit though, that my acne trouble is likely due to stress and all the binge eating that I've been doing.

So until I can afford to burn another hole in my pocket, I decided to make a switch and start using some organic products from Korea! :)

These are among some of the highly raved products, so I decided to give them a try! I know it's really hard to get this brand, Innisfree since there is no physical store here in Singapore, but just to share, I got my products from this online store http://www.sunnanz.com.sg/Sunnanz

It was my first time ordering from them and although there was some issue with my order, I received my items in good condition within the next 2 days!







I still think that it's a little too early to tell if the product works for my skin, since I've only been using it for about 2 weeks, but I will definitely come back with an update if it does! :)

Until the next entry (hopefully not too long later :p), xoxo and have a pleasant week ahead!

0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos