Friday, January 25, 2013

Soshi Goodness

Posted by Royalette at 12:43 PM
I've been very obsessed with K-pop for awhile now and one of my favourite groups is Girl's Generation, aka So Nyeo Shi Dae. I've been meaning to get a new watch for a long time now since my pink Adidas watch gave way a year ago (With the significance of the previous watch, I also believed that it was a sign) With Girl's Generation being the recent faces of Casio's 'Baby G', one of their recent designs caught my eye! 



My particular favourite from Girl's Generation is Tiffany and just like me, she has an obsession for the colour pink! I practically fell in love with the watch when I saw it, but it was out of stock, almost everywhere! But after a miracle, I finally managed to get my hands on the watch!




Now I can finally pose with my watch in the same way that Tiffany did and continue annoying my friends with it! Teeheehee! Thank god for amazing friends! :)

0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos