Monday, March 18, 2013

Cityscape Skate

Posted by Royalette at 12:16 AM
It was a pretty impromptu suggestion, but we decided to head out for a skate session at promenade lawn after work/dinner one evening. I had a dinner appointment and didn't have my gear with me, but my brother went over to my place to pack and collect my stuff!

He actually got me everything that I needed (even my rainbow socks!) but I still don't understand how he confused "orange tank top" with a tee -.- Lucky for me, he brought an extra tank top that I had given to my sister-in-law, so I borrowed it for the night! ;)


Even with my night blindness and fear that comes along with a recovering broken tail bone, I skated on and tried to overcome my fear.. and the next thing I know, we ended up at Marina Bay Sands!

Ahem, don't judge me because I'm wearing make up and false lashes okay!


After all our epic skating sessions, there was simply no way that we were going to stop there, because it wasn't much of a challenge! We skated past Marina Bay Sands and ended up soaking up the cityscape all the way to Fullerton Bay Hotel!

 

And being such geniuses, we wanted to find a great place to chill out but realize that no one had money with us.. We had no choice but to head back, especially since I wouldn't have the energy to make my way back if we had continued moving forward! By the time we headed back, we decided to drop by Avalon to say hi to my cousin, who was just starting work!

Even with our skates on, he is still so much taller than my brother and I :O


By the time we were done rolling around, we decided to push ourselves to the limit and skate back to the car non stop! When we finally arrived in the carpark, none of us could feel our legs and honestly, all I could hear was my thighs screaming for help. Nevertheless, it was a really awesome skate night! After all, a good workout is the ultimate stress buster!


0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos