Friday, March 15, 2013

With My Favourite Girls

Posted by Royalette at 12:55 PM
So about 2 weeks ago, the girls finally met up for brunch at Wild Honey! Irene and Joceyln couldn't join us, but hopefully the eight of us will get to reunite soon! :)

I'm surprised I woke up this early on a Sunday afternoon, but I haven't seen these pretty faces in soo long, I really made an effort okay! *pats self on back* It was my second time at Wild Honey, so I'm not too sure how they work, but the girls mentioned that they didn't take reservations and that if they were crowded, we had no choice but to wait for seats. 

We were third on the waiting list, but after an hour, names that came after us were striked off and we were still first on the waiting list. There was only 1 table available for 6 of us, but the people who were occupying that table and were done with brunch continued sitting there for an hour while we starved on the outside. I know it isn't very nice to chase your patrons away, but even when 2 tables that could seat 4 each were empty, the staff didn't think to seat us down. Omg, I can't even begin to describe the frustration that I was feeling. Having been in the f&b industry, I think the situation was poorly handled by the manager in charge at that moment. Thankfully for us, there was another manager that assisted us and even offered us complimentary cupcakes for service recovery, that made us feel really bad after..

Even though it was a dramatic afternoon, we finally had brunch after 1.5 hours of waiting. 



Although it was a little too quick, we finally managed to catch up after so long and it made me miss the girls so much more. It wasn't long before we had to bid our farewells..

Kay and I were in a mad rush to Bedok Reservoir, because we had to get there before Sel. Her boyfriend was organizing a surprise party for her, with some help from the rest!

It was a simple barbecue with ciders and beers to go around. Some of my Awesome Possum People were present too! Familiar faces that I've missed, like my bff Rodney, Hannan, Zack! I miss the boys too much! 




Didn't stay for long since I was really suffering the aftermath of partying in Jakarta and 1-Altitude that weekend.. But I really did enjoy myself, spending time with the people that made such a huge impact in my life. I can never really thank them for being my side during my toughest times, but I really love and appreciate you guys to death!

The best thing that has ever happened to me, was losing the most important person in my life and gaining the friendship of the uncountable number of all of you! ;)

And finally, happy Birthday Princess! I hope you had a wonderful surprise and may the year ahead be blessed with an abundance of happiness and success! I love you babe! ♥




0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos