Friday, February 1, 2013

Packed for the Weekend

Posted by Royalette at 12:25 PM
What an extremely long week and my health hasn't been too well either. I sent out a text yesterday which said, "My body is upset down!" I guess my brain hasn't been functioning too well also, lol.

It's been about 3 weeks since I've had a really bad rash on my left leg and back, which has since spread to other parts of my legs! Not to mention, I've also been having hot flashes and a nagging migraine for the last 2 weeks.

I saw a doctor last week and she had given me steriod cream to apply on the infected areas. But it seems like the rash started spreading right after I applied it on. The doctor also didn't exactly give me a clear idea on what was going on, telling me that it could be due to weather changes -.- So 2 days ago, I went to visit the TCM and had acupuncture done to my head and back! It was my first time getting acupuncture done and since I am extremely afraid of needles, I was really freaking out!

It didn't hurt when the needle came into contact with my skin, but it was pretty uncomfortable (so uncomfortable that I twitched a little too many times) when the TCM doctor tried to find the acupuncture points. I was then told to wait for awhile as I got baked under an infrared lamp. The entire process was pretty tolerable until the pain on the left of my head and right shoulder started hurting pretty badly. I swear, the growing rage that I had then, was getting a little too hard for me to contain T.T

Anyway, I managed to keep my level of sanity until the entire treatment was over and was sent back with a bag of really awful tasting Chinese medicine, while feeling a little too sore all over.

That aside, I am supposed to head back to the TCM to continue treatment for the rash and back (that I had injured late last year) but I haven't had the time and monetary funds to! Seriously, TCM is so costly these days!

Anyway, despite my stress level being at an all time high these days, it has driven me to living a life on the edge. After an impromptu suggestion on Tuesday, I am all packed and ready to leave for Malacca tonight! :)


I was in Malacca last year with my awesome possum people, but didn't really get to sight-see much, so I'm really looking forward this time around! I'll be visiting my Porteguese heritage and also packing my weekend with activities such as paintball and my all time favourite, go-karting! ^^V

Praying for a safe drive up North and back! I'm so excited for the people who are going to be stuck in the car with me and my endless singing for 2 hours! How about that? I'm also gonna try videoing my trip, but no guarantees on that because I am just too lazy! But nothing beats a footage from road trips!

Feeling excited, starting February with a road trip! :) So February, let's have a mutual agreement and get by okay? Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Xoxo.

0 comments:

 

Chasing Winds & Bullet Dreams Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos